Saturday 12 January 2008

Bathroom Going ... Shower-room Arrives


To maximise the space of the studio, I have thought that an ensuite bathroom should be installed which will allow for the kitchen area to be opened up for a sitting / eating area and a back door to the garden.
The style I will be looking at is as outlined in the pictures and it will go in the current corridoor- it may need a little extra space, which I will gain with some space left over from behind the fridge enclosure. Then comes the question of where the washing machine will be installed, I had originally thought of putting the washing machine in a specially made shed just outside the back door with the washing line running off that next to the side fence. Who knows? I could put it next to the money tree as well. **sigh**

No comments: