Sunday 6 April 2008

April 6 Update

The date negotiated for settlement - exchange etc was the 3rd of April - this was all going to be possible until I discovered a clause in the lease that in order to have an animal on site, permission from the free-holders needed to be sought. Seeing that I am buying the flat with the back yard for the purpose of Harry coming back and roaming in his own kingdom - it would be a little daft to buy a property where they would not let me have him.
The letter through to the freeholders went through some 10 or 11 days ago now, and still no news. so here I am still sitting on the couch at Ezio's waiting with my boxes at the door, services being ready to be installed and connected - for Monday and I will have to go back and reschedule them. I am a little pissed off cos I am on holiday now and it would have been great to be able to spent the full two weeks just getting used to the new place - have time with Harry but it doesn't look like much more will happen with in the next week. If the freeholders say no to Harry --- you guess is as good as mine as to what I will do. Scream and cry will be the first step then sort something else out.

CIAO

No comments: