Monday 14 April 2008

On Your Marks - Get Set

Ohhh so this process was supposed to close and be ready for Tuesday this week --- like tomorrow. I had phone calls on Friday from the solicitors explaining the process of what is going on and where and how etc. She has the mortgage in her little hot hands because all the banks in England are pulling the 100% mortgages. Luckily I got in when I did as the final bank to pull out was on Friday. So, at the moment in the UK, due to the credit crunch, there are no 100% mortgages left. Interest rates dropped again this month -- this can only make me happier as I am on a tracker mortgage which is always just above the Bank of England's base rate.
Stuart the best builder in the world is coming over tomorrow to help me move out of Ezio's place and give him the peace and space that he has been longing for for the past 12 months. Whilst delivering my stuff to the house, Stuart will come up with quotes and time lines for some minor and major works that i would like to have done, depending on budgets. We'll see.
All the white goods are arriving on Wednesday and Thursday, the internet and phone will appear next Tuesday - i go back to work on Monday. Harry arrives on Thursday being accompanied by his master chauffeur, Froggie. It is all happening and I am already exhausted with the thought of it and trying to get tomorrow all sorted.

Sign in again later and update some more. ~CIAO CIAO

No comments: