Sunday 11 November 2007

First Improvement - Flooring

There is carpet all the way through the studio, including the bathroom. I am not understanding the British concept of having carpet on the floor of the bathrooms and toilets --- it may help keep warmth on the tootsies but why cant we wear slippers & socks?
I have thought about tiling the whole studio but for resale will not be the best option - so I have been looking at floorboards and laminates and linos. I think I have decided on AquaLoc+ laminate which is sold by B&Q - it is for the whole studio.
I have decided that this is the first and main improvement on the studio that I will do before actually moving in. The rest of the improvements will happen with time - bit by bit. I think I have to organise a TO-DO list and make a timeline which can be done with budget over time.

No comments: