Tuesday 27 November 2007

Please provide further proof that you are alive

How many pieces of evidence and paper can and must be provided to prove that you are alive and have been alive and have lived and are still living? I received another request for more proof that I have lived in the previous addresses in London so I thought that I could then include all the information I could for all the previous addresses I have had in France and the UK and a copy of my Australian License to prove that I lived there once too ... This is crazy.
The craziness is not at the request for such an absurd amount of paperwork but the fact that all of my identification pieces WERE all locked up in high security storage centre in another suburb from where I am working and living. So at 630 this morning off I went to my little cell which contains the majority of my London life and sorted through the piles of stuff in order to find the slips of paper, bank statements, credit card slips, insurance records, credit card receipt of delivery. You name, I grabbed it, photocopied it and then faxed it through. I was then advised that the fax was not clear enough so now `i have to send them all by snail mail to the brokers to then be sent on the the bank. CRAZY.

No comments: