Tuesday 13 November 2007

Mortgage One Step Closer ...

I had some final questions being asked by the wonderful mortgage broker today and he told me that we should all know the outcome of the bank's decision tonight or in the new day. Bring it on ... then the searching process can commence with the solicitors. I will let you know - when I know ... its a nerve wrecking experience for me - but it's all good and part of life.
It's so very very exciting but annoying at the sametime. I always try and stay positive, however, it is always sensible to stay with a realisitic and somewhat pessimistic approach - single bloke - moved lots - not much savings in the bank - only in full time job for 9 months - i think the odds are stacked against me. Saying that, however, Enrique (mortgage broker) believes that I will be fine ... he should know. I didn't ask him statistics on the chances though...

CIAO PEOPLE.

No comments: